Telemedicine for Seniors
Remain in your home and provide your family peace of mind, knowing that you can consult with a licensed U.S. doctor in minutes by web, phone, or mobile app.
Avoid the hassle of transportation, expense, and long waits knowing that many issues can be resolved without leaving your home.
Your family or caregiver can even make the call for you.
Why is Telemedicine the Perfect Solution for Seniors?
• Seniors that have mobility challenges are often reluctant to leave home to see their doctor.
• The senior can remain safe in their home and avoid going out in bad weather.
• Anxiety and disorientation is lessened by having immediate access to a physician, from home.
• Telemedicine can reduce the number of office visits.
• For individuals with weakened immune systems, telemedicine eliminates exposure to the germs of others.
• Telemedicine supports chronic disease management.
• Physician access augments home healthcare services.
• On request, a record of the consultation may be forwarded to the senior’s primary care physician.
• 24 hour access to a physician helps elderly individuals remain in their homes longer.
• A consultation does not require tech skills. There is a toll free phone option.
• The availability of telemedicine reduces the strain on family caregivers.
• Calls can be initiated by an individual other than the senior.
The quality care you need with the convenience you want
Speak to a licensed doctor by web, phone or mobile app in minutes.
Our doctors prescribe medical treatment for a wide range of conditions including:
Blood Pressure issues
Sprains & Strains
Your Subscription Also Includes a Medical Savings Program
Connecting with a doctor within minutes is easy.
Whenever you feel unwell, you can receive convenient, quality care from a variety of licensed healthcare professionals.
Request a visit with a doctor 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, by web, phone, or mobile app.
Want to see the doctor? Choose “video” as the method for your visit. Feeling camera shy? Choose “phone.” Got a busy schedule? Select a time that’s best for you by choosing “schedule” instead of “as soon as possible.”
A nationwide network
We’ll search our national network of U.S. board-certified physicians and pair you with a doctor licensed in your state.
Review of medical records
The doctor will review your medical records. Your medical history provides valuable information to the doctor regarding past conditions, medications, allergies as well as information about your family’s medical history.
Take as much time as you need…. there’s no limit!
We lead the market with the industry’s most comprehensive suite of telehealth services. You can receive convenient, quality care from a variety of licensed healthcare professionals.
If medically necessary, a prescription will be sent to the pharmacy of your choice.
Receive the treatment you need in a timely, expedient manner. In addition, you have the ability to send your visit results to your primary care physician.