Thrive EAP was created to help small businesses handle the challenges their employees bring with them to work. We offer solutions to help them balance work and life so that they can focus while at work.
An employee assistance program is a voluntary, confidential program that helps employees (including management) work through various life challenges that may adversely affect job performance, health, and personal well-being to optimize an organization’s success. EAP services include assessments and referrals for additional services to employees with personal and/or work-related concerns, such as stress, financial issues, legal issues, family problems, office conflicts, and alcohol and substance use disorders. EAPs also often work with management and supervisors providing advanced planning for situations, such as organizational changes, legal considerations, emergency planning, and response to unique traumatic events.
Improving productivity and employee engagement.
Improving employees’ and dependents’ abilities to successfully respond to challenges.
Reducing healthcare costs associated with stress, depression, and other mental health issues.
Reducing workplace absenteeism and unplanned absences.
Reducing employee turnover and related replacement costs.
Developing employee and manager competencies in managing workplace stress.
Supporting employees and managers during workforce restructuring, reduction-in-forces, or other workforce change events.
Reducing workplace accidents.
Reducing the likelihood of workplace violence or other safety risks.
Managing the effect of disruptive incidents, such as workplace, injury, or other crises.
Facilitating safe, timely, and effective return-to-work for employees short-term and extended absences.
Supporting disaster and emergency preparedness.
Your team will receive consultation from Thrive for WorkLife Program services. Thrive will refer your employee to the appropriate WorkLife Program resource.
Customer may make unlimited telephone information requests to Thrive 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Referrals will be made to childcare, eldercare, adoption, college, wellness, and daily living/convenience resources. Your employee will receive requested information via email or US Postal Service.
• Access to content covering major life areas: health, relationships, emotional wellbeing, legal, financial, personal and professional growth.
• Access to self-search locators that cover categories of adoption, childcare, elder care, and education.
• Access to wide variety of tools: Assessments, videos, courses, calculators, legal forms, quizzes, articles, and much more.
• Each employee is entitled to a thirty-minute telephonic consultation per separate financial matter with a Money Coach.
• Each Member shall be provided unlimited access to our website where they will find a library of articles, state-specific fillable legal forms, and financial calculators.
• Additional tax services beyond the initial consultation will be discounted by 25% from the provider’s normal fee.
• Each employee is entitled to one initial thirty-minute office or telephone consultation per separate legal matter at no cost with a network attorney.
• In the event that your team member wishes to retain a participating attorney after the initial consultation, they will be provided with a preferred rate reduction of 25% from the attorney’s normal rate.
• Virtually all types of legal matters are eligible for these services.
Take the pressure off yourself by offering an EAP to your team so you can focus on running your business. We offer plans for businesses from 2-40 employees and our pricing starts at just $20/mo.